Many people don't know or are even confused about how to get their vehicle registration lost. So not a few people prefer to use the services of brokers. In fact, dealing with lost vehicle registration is not difficult.
STNK itself is an important document that must be owned by motorized vehicle owners. Derived from the abbreviation of Motor Vehicle Registration Certificate, STNK should always be carried when driving to avoid fines or difficulty getting out of certain parking areas.
Because of its very crucial function, the lost STNK must be taken care of as soon as possible. So, for those of you who have lost your vehicle registration or want to help someone who is in this position, the following ways to take care of a lost vehicle registration will really help you.
Requirements to Manage Lost STNK
When you want to take care of lost vehicle registration, there are several requirements that you must meet. These requirements include the following important documents:
1. Application Form (Available at Samsat)
2. Lost STNK Certificate (From the Nearest Police or Polres)
3. Evidence of Legalized Vehicle Physical Check (At Samsat)
4. Vehicle Owner's e-KTP and its photocopy
5. Original BPKB and a photocopy of it (if the BPKB is still in the leasing, include a legalized leasing certificate)
If you have prepared all of the above documents, then you can follow the procedure for how to apply for a lost STNK below.
How to Manage the Lost STNK
The following procedure applies to how to take care of a lost STNK that still has a photocopy or a lost STNK without a photocopy. Check out the steps below.
How to Manage Lost STNK Offline
If you still have a photocopy of your STNK or memorize the serial number listed on it, you can follow the steps to take care of your lost STNK with the following steps.
1. Prepare all existing documents (except proof of physical check of the vehicle, these documents will be obtained while you are at Samsat).
2. Visit the nearest Samsat at your domicile.
3. Do a physical check of the vehicle and photocopy the results.
4. Visit the registration counter and fill out the form provided.
5. Double-check the completeness of the information on the form. If so, bring the form and other administrative requirements to the registration counter (e-KTP, Original BPKB, etc.).
6. Do a blocking check to make sure your vehicle is not blocked or has not paid motorcycle or car taxes. If there are tax arrears, you are required to pay them off before proceeding to the next stage.
7. When finished, then you can go directly to the process of making a new STNK at the Name Transfer Fee Counter II.
8. Paying the cost of making a new STNK according to a predetermined rate.
9. Wait a moment for your name to be called.
10. Take the new STNK that has been made along with the SKPD (Regional Tax Assessment Letter). Double-check the written personal data, and make sure there are no spelling mistakes or other mistakes.
How to Manage A Lost STNK Without A Photocopy
To take care of a lost STNK, the serial number on the STNK is needed. This is why when dealing with a lost STNK you need to attach a photocopy of the STNK to make it easier for the stages of making a new STNK.
However, if you don't have one, you don't need to worry, because the following way to take care of a lost STNK without a photocopy will help you get a new STNK easily.
Image Source: wartakota.tribunnews.com
1. Prepare Administration Files
As is the case with taking care of a lost STNK that still has a photocopy, you also need to prepare the required documents to be able to get a new STNK. These files include:
- Original e-KTP and its photocopy.
- Certificate of loss of STNK from the police or local police.
- Photocopy of BPKB from the dealer that has been legalized at the police station.
2. Visit the Samsat According to the Domicile of the Registered Vehicle
After all the required documents are complete, then you can directly visit the central Samsat office according to the registered domicile of your vehicle. The stages themselves are not much different from the previous procedure, which includes:
- Check the physical vehicle.
- Fill out the registration form and complete it with the administrative requirements that you prepared beforehand.
- Check to block, if there are remaining motorbike or car tax arrears, you are required to complete them first.
- If so, then you can go directly to the process of making a new STNK at the Name Transfer Fee Counter II.
- Make a payment for the fee for making a new STNK according to a predetermined rate.
- Wait a moment for your name to be called.
- Take the new STNK and SKPD (Regional Tax Assessment Letter) to the counter. Double-check the written personal data, and make sure there are no spelling mistakes or other mistakes.
As additional information, the process of obtaining a lost STNK can generally be completed within a day. This depends on how many queues there are at your Domicile Samsat office. Even so, make sure to arrive early to avoid long queues and get processed faster.
How to take care of STNK Online
Apart from coming to Samsat, you can also take care of losing your vehicle registration online. This method is fairly practical and you can easily do it from your cellphone. Namely by utilizing the STNK management service bureau.
Even though it's easy and efficient, you still need to be observant in choosing a safe and trusted service agency. The wrong choice will put your personal data at risk of being leaked and misused. Tariffs from service bureaus are also somewhat more expensive than taking care of it independently at Samsat.
However, if you are a busy person and don't want to bother standing in line, you can try the following way to take care of your lost vehicle registration online.
1. Determine the STNK management service bureau. Choose a service bureau that is appropriate and proven to be trustworthy.
2. Contact the service bureau and convey your aims and objectives.
3. Prepare the required requirements files.
4. If you don't have a missing vehicle registration certificate from the police and proof of a physical check of the vehicle, you can ask a service bureau for help at the same time.
5. Furthermore, when all the required documents are ready, the service bureau will come to your place and take the required documents.
6. Within 1x24 hours the service bureau will inform you regarding the completeness of the documents and the number of fees to be paid.
7. The time for obtaining a new STNK will be processed the fastest for 2 days after taking the document.
8. When finished, the service bureau will come to your house to give you a new STNK.
The Cost of Manage A Lost STNK
How much does it cost to take care of a lost STNK? The fees you have to pay for the STNK are lost following the rules in Government Regulation (PP) No. 76 of 2020 regarding Types and Rates of Non-Tax State Revenue (PNBP).
In the regulation, it is stated that the details of the tariff that you need to pay for how to take care of a lost STNK are as follows.
Tariffs for taking care of vehicle registration for two-wheeled vehicles
- Making a New STNK: IDR 100,000/Issuance
- Extend STNK: IDR 100,000/Issuance
Tariff for STNK Management for Four or More Wheeled Vehicles
- Making a New STNK: IDR 200,000/Issuance
- Extend STNK: IDR 200,000/Issuance
This is a review of how to take care of a lost STNK. Hopefully, this information can help you to go through all the procedures smoothly. Try to always put the original STNK in a safe place wherever you drive.
Need a fast liquid loan? BFI Finance is the solution!
Simply by pledging the BPKB of motorbikes, cars, or house certificates, you can immediately get fast liquid loan funds for various needs.
BFI Finance is a trusted finance company that offers multipurpose loan funds for various purposes. You don't need to worry about borrowing at BFI Finance because we have been verified by the OJK (Financial Services Authority). The process must be safe and easy!
Come on, apply for a loan at BFI Finance!
You can get further information regarding loans through the following details.
Submission Information BPKB Motor Collateral Loan
Submission Information BPKB Car Collateral Loans
Submission Information Home Certificate Collateral Loans
Find other interesting information on the BFI Blog. Updates every Monday-Friday.