Are you feeling tired and losing your enthusiasm for doing business? The following business motivational words can be used as fuel to keep the business spirit wandering.
For those of you who plan to have your own business or are already an entrepreneur, you must have imagined in your mind that doing business is not an easy matter.
It takes great guts, strong determination, and a desire to continue to grow and innovate in the face of all the obstacles that come and go.
In business, venture capital is one of the main sources of success. Capital is not only in the form of material, but can also be in the form of skills or expertise, hard work, unyielding attitude, commitment, and others.
Even so, there will be times when we feel less enthusiastic or confident. And when this situation hits, business motivation can be a savior to raise enthusiasm for running your business in the future!
Words of business motivation are not just words. Because the existing words can be a material for reflection as well as a trigger for the enthusiasm that had vanished.
40 Business Motivation Words from Famous People
There are many motivational words about business out there. Of all the business motivational words circulating, the BFI Finance Team has managed to collect 40 of the most interesting and inspiring motivational words to serve as material for reflection and encouragement.
Here's a word of business motivation for you.
1. Change your life today, don't bet on the future. Act now without delay. — Simone de Beauvoir
2. All progress occurs outside the comfort zone. — Michael John Bobak
3. If you really want to do something, you will find a way. Otherwise, you will find excuses. — Jim Rohn
4. When we strive to be better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. — Paulo Coelho
5. Business opportunities are like buses, they always come. — Richard Branson
6. Tough times never last, but tough people do. — Robert H. Schuller
7. Live each day as if your life has just begun. — Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
8. Try not to be a successful person. Rather be a person of value. — Albert Einstein
9. You must learn from your competitors, but never just imitate. Imitate and you're done! — Jack Ma
10. Never give up. Winners never give up and those who give up never win. — Ted Turner
11. The single most successful way to do great work and produce the best is to love what you do. — Steve Jobs
12. Here, failing is a choice. If something doesn't fail, you're not innovating enough. — Elon Musk
13. No matter how difficult life is, there is always something you can do and succeed. — Stephen Hawking
14. A very unhappy customer (for your service) is the most valuable learning resource in business. — Bill Gates
15. I know if I fail, I won't regret it. However, I know one thing I will probably regret is that I never tried it. — Jeff Bezos
16. Success seems to be linked to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't give up. — Conrad Hilton
17. People who achieve success are not only smart and educated. However, people who achieve success are persistent and never give up. — Bob Sadino
18. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it takes to achieve it. However time will pass. — Earl Nightingale
19. I think the simple rule of doing business is to do the simplest things first. After that, you can make a lot of progress. — — Mark Zuckerberg
20. For a small business trying to figure out how to make it big, I would say, you have to take a risk. And I think that's what shuts most people down. They don't want to take the risk.— Glen Taylor
21. The main capital of entrepreneurs is not to be a crybaby, don't give up easily. — Chairul Tanjung
22. The only difference between the rich and the poor is in the way they spend their time. — Robert Kiyosaki
23. Work for your hereafter as if you will die tomorrow, and work for your worldly life as if you will live forever. — Ali bin Abi Talib
24. If I tried my best and failed, at least I did my best. — Steve Jobs
25. The magic formula found by successful businesses is to treat customers like guests and employees like people. — Tom Peters
26. When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it. — Paulo Coelho
Image Source: rare-gallery.com
27. To succeed, we must first believe that we can.— Nikos Kazantzakis
28..When you underestimate what you do, the world will underestimate who you are. — Oprah Winfrey
29. If you want to grow, you have to do something different than most people. — Lakshmi Mittal
30. Take risks. Failure is a stepping stone to success.— Arianna Huffington
31. Winners are people who are not afraid to lose. But losers are people who are afraid to lose. Failure is part of the process of becoming successful. A person who avoids failure is avoiding success. — Robert Kiyosaki
32. Do what you love and success will follow. Passion is the fuel behind a successful career. — Meg Whitman
33. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you do, you will be successful. — Albert Schweitzer
34. While you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you suffer by the way you choose to respond to them. — Dalai Lama
35. What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customers, and have a burning desire to succeed. — Dave Thomas
36. Successful people always ask a lot of things. They are looking for new lessons. They are always learning. — Robert Kiyosaki
37. Our greatest asset is our mind. If your mind is properly trained, it can create great and instant well-being. — Robert Kiyosaki
38. In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it may be a hallucination. — Steve Case
39. If you can dream it, you can do it. — Walt Disney
40. Luck is the result of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you will be. — Jeff Bezos
5 Recommended Business Motivation Books
Need business motivation intake from leading experts? You can use the following book recommendations as a suitable reference! For both beginners and those who have been in business for a long time, the books below can provide many new insights.
1. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
The following business motivational book explains to its readers that the most important key to success comes from ourselves. The author, Hill in this book explains clearly the 3 main factors to achieve success. Between encouragement or motivation in each individual, creativity and persistence factors, and the last is external stimuli.
2. The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz, Ph.D
This second business motivational book invites its readers to think more broadly about achieving success. The author emphasizes a point where success is not present because of the size of the human brain, but the way of thinking of humans themselves. The contents of this book are mostly written based on the author's experience and are divided into 13 interesting chapters.
3. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
One of the best-selling business motivational books of all time. Through this book, you will learn a new perspective on money and how to use it wisely so that we can achieve the desired financial independence. Written from the perspectives of two characters with different backgrounds, understanding this book is not difficult for anyone.
4. Smarter, Faster, Better by Charless Duhigg
Written by a well-known reporter for The New York Times, the contents of this book describe the proper way to do 'smart work'. As we have often heard, many people say 'work smart, not just work hard'. However, we do not really understand the essence of the sentence. Well, in this business motivation book, you will be presented with various scientific explanations so that you are able to achieve maximum productivity and work smartly.
5. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
There is no doubt that this fifth business motivational book has been recommended and read by many people because of its very useful and inspiring content. It's not just about business, in this book, you will be invited to improve the way you communicate and the relationships you have with people around you. Great for anyone to read!
Easy Solution to Getting Business Capital
Need a quick loan for business capital or to grow your business? Apply for a loan at BFI Finance!
You can get various benefits by applying for a loan at BFI Finance. Are as follows.
Disbursement of funds up to 85% of the value of the vehicle and a tenor of up to 3 years.
Loan funds with a fast process and a maximum tenor of up to 18 months.
Low interest starts from 0.9% with a long tenor of up to 48 months.
Not only that, but you also have the opportunity to get cashback of up to IDR 77 Million with the #PastiMerdeka promo starting August 1, 2022 - September 30, 2022! The full terms and conditions can be accessed via the following link!
BFI friends, those are 40 Inspirational Business Motivation Words. Hopefully, it can be an encouragement to achieve the success you dream of.
Find other useful articles on the BFI Blog. Updates every Monday-Friday!