- PT BFI Finance Indonesia Tbk (hence referred to as “BFI Finance”) is commited to protect and respect your privacy;
Obtaining and/or Collecting Information
- From time to time, BFI Finance can collect information and data about you, including the information and data that are:
- given by you or anyone you allow
- related to each of your visits to our Website; and
- originated from other third party that you allow and available public sources, including institution or rating agency, or other third party including but not limited to third party such as agent, vendor, supplier, and other parties that provide us with services or other partners who work with us. (Hence referred to as “Personal Data”)
- Personal Data as mentioned above includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Family member, friend, beneficiary, lawyer, shareholder, beneficial owner, proxy, people under a trust, trustee, your insurer, other insurance providers and individuals (collectively, each of all the abovementioned is referred to as "Relevant Individual");
- Any information and data about you and/or Relevant Individual who can identify you or the Relevant Individual, including but not limited to name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, financial information, and other information related to Website user and financing proposal;
- Any information and data about you and/or Relevant Individual that are generated and/or given to us when accessing our Website. For instance: your registered username for the Website, serch results and history for Products and Services in our Website, history of Product delivery, transaction records for Products and Services provided on our Website, record of participation in each Interactive Service on our Website, and your replies on questions asked for security verification;
- Any information and data about you and Relevant Individual that are generated and/or given to us in the process of maintaining our relationship with you, including report of account review and correspondence records with you by phone and email;
- Any information and data about you that are collected in relation to each of your visits to our Website, including:
- Technical information, including Internet Protocol (IP) address that is used to connect your personal computer with the Internet, your log-in information, type and version of browser, time zone regulator, type and version of browser plug-in, operation system, and platform;
- Information on website visits, including all Uniform Resources Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website (including time and date); products that you view and search; website response time, download errors, duration of visit to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, click, and mouse-over), and methods you use to move from pages and any phone number you use to call our customer service phone number; and
- Information and data crom cookies and other technology used in our Website.
- Any information and data about you that we collect when you participate in our organized events, such as celebration, seminar, contest program, or awards that contains your picture, video, and voice;
- Any information and data about you that we receive from selected third party, in the event of the party is responsible to gain necessary approval from authorities for collecting and disclosing personal data to us and we will process personal data by relying on approval from the third party. In this matter, we will utilize personal data for the purpose of cooperation with the third party.
Use and Disclose of Personal Information and Data
- We will protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data. However, when you use our services, you agree that we can process, analyze and/or disclose your Personal Data with objectives that we consider important and related with our business activities, including but not limited to the following subjects:
Administration and Your Personal Data Management
- We will perform proper efforts to make sure that your Personal Data is accurate and complete, if your Personal Data is likely to be used by BFI Finance in order to make decision that influence you, or disclosed to other organization. However, it means that you must also inform us about every change in your initial Personal Data. We will not be held responsible in relying on inaccurate and incomplete Personal Data because you do not inform us every change in your initial Personal Data you have already given to us.
- We will also make a good and proper security arrangement to ensure that your Personal Data is protected enough and safe. Appropriate security arrangement will be conducted to prevent access, collecting, use, disclose, copying, changing, leak, loss, damage and/or illegal changes against your Personal Data. However, we are not responsible whatsoever regarding any illegal use of your Personal Data by third party that is entirely caused by factors that we can not control.
- We will also perform measures to ensure that your Personal Data under our authority or control is eliminated and/or made anonymous as soon as possible when it is appropriate to assume that (i) the purpose of collecting Personal Data is no longer fulfilled by storing the Personal Data; and (ii) storing is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
- If your personal data is to be moved from any country where you access this Website, we will comply with applicable laws in doing it.
The Right to Refuse Use of Personal Data
In the event of a personal data turns out to belong to a child under 21 years of age, the child’s parents or guardian can ask BFI Finance to delete the Personal Data by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to Other Websites
Access to Information
- You have the right to ask from us about your Personal Data stored by BFI Finance. If you want to access, update, change, or delete any information you have given us, please contact as at email@example.com to get assistance. Any request of access can be charged depending on the amount of data you require;
- In the event of extraordinary circumstances, BFI Finance can refuse giving access to your Personal Data, but we will give you explanation about the reason(s) that prevent us from doing it based on applicable laws. The extraordinary circumstances happen if, including but not limited to:
- The authority that conducts investigation or government body is objected against fulfillment of customer’s request by BFI Finance;
- Information can, within the framework of implementation of authority and/or proper evaluation by BFI Finance, affect the life or safety of an individual; and
- Data is collected for the purpose of investigation about breach of contract, suspections against fraud and illegal activities
- You agree that you have gained approval from each of all Relevant Individual so that each information or data regarding Relevant Individual(s) can be processed, saved, transferred, or disclose within and to any country as BFI Finance considers pursuant to applicable laws for permitted purposes. The data can also be processed, saved, transferred, or disclose in accordance with laws and practices, local rules and regulations (including any demand based on government regulation, action, and command) in the country/jurisdiction; and
Last updated on November 20, 2020.