For dear BFI friends who have businesses, now is the time for you to develop your business with additional capital from BFI Finance. The process is easy, simply apply for a loan with the collateral of your Home Certificate and get disbursement funds ranging from 300 million to 3 billion.
- Minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 65 years (until the loan is fully paid).
- Only applicable to the following branches:
- Jabodetabek (Serpong, Tangerang, Meruya, Sunter, Depok, Bekasi 2, Bekasi 4, Bekasi 5, Cengkareng, Depok, South Jakarta 1, South Jakarta 2, East Jakarta, Pamulang)
- East Java Area (Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Malang, and Gresik)
- Prospective customers are new customers or existing customers who have completed their credit term.
- Ownership of house, shop, or shop-house under the applicant's name or spouse's name.
- Prospective customers or their spouse are self-employed.
Property profile for houses, shops, and shop-houses:
- Have property rights (SHM/SHGB) under the applicant's name and spouse's name.
- Not located in an alley, can accommodate 1 car lane (3 meters), and not in a settlement.
- Not close to public facilities, power lines, cemeteries, or river basins.
- Not in the process of being sold.
- Occupied or not vacant.
- Personal documents: ID card (KTP), Family card (KK), Tax ID (NPWP), Marriage certificate.
- Last property tax (PBB) receipt, and STTS payment.
- Asset documents: PBB, Property rights certificate (SHM), and Building Permit (IMB) (Main IMB or Split IMB).
- Income documents (For Entrepreneurs):
- Business bookkeeping/invoices for the past year.
- Proof of income.
- Last 6 months' bank statements.
- Business license (SIUP/TDP/NIB) and Articles of Establishment or Partnership Deed (CV).
- Business Tax ID (NPWP).
- Minimum disbursement amount of 300 million.
- Maximum tenure of 5 years.
- Interest rate of 0.9% per month.