Sobat BFI! Need a quick loan? Come on, apply for a loan with a car BPKB guarantee at BFI Finance. Haven't changed names and dead taxes can be helped. For further terms and conditions see below.
- Minimum age 21 years and maximum 65 years (until full payment).
- The status of house ownership is in the form of a house in one's own name, a house in the name of a parent, an annual rental house, and a house in the name of the family.
- Prospective consumers are not allowed to work in the APU-PPT category (high-risk/contradictory professions).
- BPKB is allowed on behalf of personal and other people
- Minimum vehicle year 2006 (for passenger cars), and 2011 (for trucks and pickups)
- Vehicles are not allowed to be used as taxis
- Dead vehicle tax maximum 2 years
Documents Needed to be Prepared :
- Personal documents: KTP, KK, and NPWP
- PLN customer number or latest electricity account
- If you own the house, the documents that need to be prepared: PBB, SHM, and AJB
- If the ownership of the house is still rented, the documents that need to be prepared are: Contract/lease agreement
- If you own an official residence, the documents that need to be prepared are: Certificate of occupying an official residence
- Asset documents: STNK, BPKB, Taxes, and invoices
- Income documents: Salary slips, employment certificates, and account mutations for the last 3 months (for employees)
- Income documents: Bookkeeping/Business Invoice, bank statement for the last 3 months, SIUP/TDP, and SKU/Deed (for entrepreneurs)
- The minimum tenor of 12 months
- For passenger cars with vehicle years 2006-2010, the maximum tenor is 36 months
- The maximum tenor of 48 months is only valid for vehicles over 2011
2. Minimum disbursement of 10 million and a maximum of 85% of the market price of assets (for passenger cars) and 75% (for non-passenger cars)
3. Dead vehicle tax for a maximum of 2 years (Deduction of funds disbursement/withholding of funds equal to renewal fees/taxes)